WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Digital Business insights Pty Ltd
The term ‘Digital Business insights Pty Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Digital Business insights Pty Ltd, the owner of the website, whose registered office is A.B.N. 57 009 990 130, Queensland. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Content on the RED Toolbox platform
Except for user content and advertisements (as discussed below), Digital Business insights is the sole owner of all content on the RED Toolbox Site, including, without limitation, all applicable copyrights, trade secrets, trade names, logos, and other intellectual property rights thereto, as well as text, images, graphics, logos, audio, video and other material appearing on the RED Toolbox Site. RED Toolbox Content is protected by the copyright laws and other intellectual property laws of the United Kingdom, the United States and Australia and is protected globally by applicable international copyright treatiesYou may download and print extracts from the RED Toolbox Content for your own personal and non-commercial use only, provided you maintain and abide by any author attribution, copyright or trademark notice or restriction in any material that you download or print. You may not use any RED Toolbox Content for any other purpose without our prior written approval. Except as expressly authorised by Digital Business insights, you are not allowed to create a database in electronic or paper form comprising all or part of the material appearing on the RED Toolbox Site.
Users of our site may be permitted to submit content for publication in various areas of the RED Toolbox Site.
When you submit content to us, you agree and represent that you have created that content, or you have received permission from, or are authorised by, the owner of any part of the content to submit it to the RED Toolbox Site. If you work for a company or at a University, it's likely that you're not the copyright holder of anything you make, even in your free time. Before making contributions to this site, get written permission from your employer.
You or the owner of the content still own the copyright in the content sent to us, but by submitting content to us, you are granting us an unconditional, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully transferable, perpetual worldwide licence to use, publish and/or transmit, publish and/or transmit your content in any format and on any platform, either now known or hereinafter invented.
You acknowledge and agree that when you post content on the RED Toolbox Site or view content provided by others, you are doing so at your own discretion and risk, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, of that content. You further acknowledge and agree that the views expressed by you and other users in that content do not necessarily reflect the views of Digital Business insights, and we do not support or endorse any user content. You acknowledge that we have no obligation to pre-screen, monitor, review, or edit any content posted by you and other users on the RED Toolbox Site.
We reserve the right to cut, crop, edit or refuse to publish, your content at our or their sole discretion. We may remove your content from use at any time.
We accept no liability in respect of any content submitted by users and published by us or by authorised third parties.
You warrant that the content you submit to us is not obscene, threatening, harassing, libellous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, offensive, defamatory of any person or illegal. You warrant that the content you submit to us does not infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual or proprietary or privacy right of any party or individual. You agree not to (i) post content which is deliberately intended to upset or harm other users; (ii) use the RED Toolbox Site to post or otherwise transmit content that victimises, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of any impermissible classification, including, without limitation, religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, colour, creed, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, military status or disability; (iii) post or otherwise transmit any content that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of the RED Toolbox Site or any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; (iv) upload or otherwise transmit any content, or take any other actions with respect to your use of the RED Toolbox Site, that would constitute, or would otherwise encourage, criminal conduct or give rise to civil liability; or (v) use the RED Toolbox Site for commercial purposes without agreement and the permission of Digital Business insights, including, without limitation, submitting any material to solicit funds or to promote, advertise or solicit the sale of any goods or services.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of Queensland.
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.